The game is set for a release on June 3rd for the PS4, Xbox One and Steam.The game will cost £14.99 for us guys in the UK, with our across the pond gaming brothers and sisters having to pay $19.99.
The game features the following modes and locations.
Four Ways to Play
- World Tour – Embark on a world tour of destruction. Compete in 10 Tours that take you around the globe. Unlock 100 different holes, each featuring different combinations of play mechanics.
- Co-Op World Tour – Two golfers playing dangerously together. The perfect Couch Co-Op experience! Take turns to Tee-Off, Smashbreak and Putt. Players take turns but scores are combined. Damage does not reset between turns. Work together to maximise scoring. Use one or more controllers.
- Party Golf (Offline) – Destructive golfing fun for up to 8 Players. Pass the pad and take turns to set the biggest scores. Choose the holes to be played.
- Party Golf (Online) – Take on and play against the most dangerous golfers in the world. Up to 8 Players.
Four Unique Locations
- USA – Kitchen – Make a huge mess. Splat food onto the walls and floor, break microwave ovens and dishwashers. Break open the Store Room, access the Back Alley and trash the Bathroom.
- England – Castle – Cause chaos. Knock down the suits of armour, spill paint onto works of art and smash priceless antiques. Explore the Dungeon, Armoury, Queens Corridor and redecorate the Great Hall.
- France – Palace – Let them eat cake – but only after you’ve knocked it all to the floor. Break bottles, vases, tables, grand pianos and grandfather clocks. Drop down to the Wine Cellar, make a noise in the Library or break into the Secret Vault.
- Australia – Disturb the peace and serenity of the Outback. Set fire to the gas pumps, break all the windows and run riot in the store. Tee off on the Forecourt, make work for somebody in the Workshop, spray paint in the Paint Shop, rock the Rooftop and light up the Alleyway.